[Printing-architecture] Confirmed - 24-28 Sept - Montreal Printing Summit and PWG

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:52:29 PDT 2007

Hi,

This morning, Benoit Ozell confirmed our invitation to come on
24-28 September to our joint PS/PWG in Montreal at the Ecole
Polytechnique.

Next week, I'll finish working on the details of specific room reservations
and other logistics with Benoit.  Meanwhile, Till can begin to send out
invitations.

Till has already updated the meeting dates on:

  http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/SummitMontreal

The Printing Summit will run Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday,
and the morning of Thursday.  The IEEE-ISTO Printer Working
Group will run Thursday and Friday.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc