[Printing-architecture] RESCHEDULE - OP SC - please respond ASAP

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:40:32 PDT 2007

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion today - I was on PWG face-to-face telecons until
shortly before our scheduled OP SC meeting - when I learned that Norm was
stuck in traffic and couldn't attend - so I sent a very late note asking people
to use the backup FC number - but only Till and I called in to that number.

We need to reschedule.

I would prefer to hold the meeting a week later (Monday/Tuesday 16/17 July)
at our regular time, so that our OP Japan members can join.

Otherwise, we could have a US/Europe only OP SC meeting this Wednesday
(11 July) at the OP Architecture meeting time - not as good a choice.

What do you think?

Can the OP Japan members join in the morning next Tuesday (17 July)?

Please respond ASAP.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc