[Printing-architecture] Montreal hotels and Ira at Hiawatha Folk Festival

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 09:03:38 PDT 2007

Hi Till and Harry,

I had a note yesterday from Louis Desjardins saying that he's going to
get recommendations for a hotel from a local Montreal travel agency
that his firm (Mardigrafe) works with regularly, probably today (Friday).

Louis also included some good info about the range of prices for
various meals and public transport.

Benoit Ozell also sent a couple of suggestions for hotels (including
one 15 minutes WALK from the conference), but he suggested that
we wait to hear from the travel agency people.

I'm just off for three days to the Hiawatha Folk Festival to play with my
friends' band 'Ski in a bunch of workshops and soak up music and sun:

  http://www.hiawathamusic.org/

We should be able to put up the travel logistics details by the middle
of next week and get the ISTO joint registration page going then.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839