[Printing-architecture] OP SC Agenda - Mon/Tue 6/7 August

TORATANI Yasumasa toratani.yasumasa at canon.co.jp
Mon Aug 6 16:23:45 PDT 2007

Hi,

I tried to call in from the phone on my desk, though, failed to do it,
since maybe facility setting error after the office moving.

Please refer the following Japan side status report;

- Uploaded the CUPS PDF filter code on the sourceforge.jp site.
  http://svn.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?root=opfc

- Continuing testing of the new OPVP 1.0 glue code with the
  new drivers, and found a few bugs in the glue code caused by
  several monochrome or mask format. We've already fixed the
  bugs and uploaded the latest code on the sourceforge.jp site.
  http://svn.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gdevopvp/trunk/src/?root=opfc

- Discussed and clarify the a few OPVP 1.0 function spec.

- Discussed the "validation" issue. We will prepare a proposal
  and discuss it at the next f2f meeting.

Regards,
TORATANI