[Printing-architecture] Question on Destroy Object

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:26:19 PDT 2007

Hi Glen,

YES - it's the intent that Destroy (aka free) is recursive and will
destroy individual attributes (even if they are contained objects).

YES - I think the enum name should be changed (although it
must also be corrected in "fsgjt_separator_sheet.h", remember).

I see there are other inconsistencies, where a finishing object's
type doesn't contain the "Type" suffix.  Not sure why.

Claudia - can you straighten us out on this?

Cheers,
- Ira