[Printing-architecture] First version of slides for Tokyo uploaded

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:26:01 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have a first version of the slides for Tokyo, for the introduction and
the session with overview of the Montreal Summit, uploaded so that we
can discuss it.

You can find the files on

https://www.linux-foundation.org/~till/tmp/lftokyo2007/

Note that on the slides for the Montreal Summit overview the last slide
is not complete yet.

In the other sessions selected subjects (most relevant for manufacturers
will be discussed). There will be not very many slides for them. I will
work on that slides tomorrow.

Here is the agenda for Tokyo:

http://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/LFJapanSymposiumTokyo2007

Please look into the slides ASAP and make your suggestions, so that I
can do the most important changes tomorrow. For smaller changes I will
also read e-mail while I am in Tokyo.

Updates and further slide sets will be uploaded to the same place.