[Printing-architecture] Re: [lsb-discuss] Google Summer of Code

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 02:42:10 PST 2008

I also want to offer some projects for OpenPrinting in the Google Summer
of Code. How should we proceed here? Should the Linux Foundation be one
mentoring organization entering the GSoC with both LSB and OpenPrinting
projects? Or should there be two mentoring organizations, the LSB and
OpenPrinting? WDYT?

    Till