[Printing-architecture] OP SC Agenda - Mon/Tue - 3/4 March 2008 - Pinging Norm

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 08:27:21 PST 2008

Ira McDonald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Glen Petrie (Epson) cannot attend. OP Japan members
> have been unable to attend in recent months.
>
> If Norm Jacobs (Sun) also cannot attend, then we will
> need an alternate teleconference number - Norm?

Is the FreeConferenceCall backup number of our Printing Architecture
calls still active? If yes, we should provide it as backup number.

> Next Open Printing Steering Committee teleconference:

[...]

> Agenda:
>
> (1) Review minutes of last OP SC meeting - Ira
>     - See
>     ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/steering_committee/OP-SC-Minutes-20080211.htm
>
> (2) March - Google Summer of Code - OP Projects - Till
>     - See Till's recent notes on Printing Architecture mailing list
>     - Issue - qualified mentors for each project (e.g., JTAPI)

Let's do the GSoC as the first topic, so that we can invite all
interested parties of the LF and after that they can drop out and we do
the rest of the topics.