[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Meeting on the LF Summit in Austin: Any ideas fo r the slot from 9:15am to 11:30am?

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 14:01:03 PDT 2008

Nagasaka-san, I have added your session now, as the very first session
of the day. I have also added some time for discussion.

Now there is still one hour of time for sale in our schedule, please
anyone who has an idea, who has something to present, please tell and
you will get this hour.

See the current schedule here:

https://www.linux-foundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/LFSummitAustin2008

I am also asking for a volunteer to take minutes of this meeting to post
on the Wiki.

    Till