[Printing-architecture] Suggestion for a small change in your design for the Common Printing Dialog

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 15:55:01 PDT 2008

Hi Alex and Till,

FWIW - In IPP/1.1 Production Printing, Open Printing Job Ticket API, and
PWG Semantic Model, we have a common "pages" attribute defined as
'(1setOf rangeOfInteger(1:MAX))' (i.e., a set of page ranges).

I suggest we give the user a set of boxes like ordinary page range that can
be filled in for a discontiguous set of pages.

Cheers,
- Ira