[Printing-architecture] [Printing-japan] OpenPrinting Japan June Meeting

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Wed Jun 18 15:43:58 PDT 2008

Till wrote:

> Common Printing Dialog
> ----------------------
>
> Lars Uebernickel and Peter Sikking have updated the specs for the
> dialog. They are nearly ready now and they are devided in
>
> - UI specs (for desktop developers)

The UI spec is still work in progress, but with commercial work
relenting a bit I am able to address that since a few days.

Some sections (like <http://wiki.openusability.org/printing/index.php/Specification#Printer_Zone
 >are now in a better shape).

tomorrow and next week I will be able to spend more time on this spec
and be ale to work in close cooperation with the developer to speed
things up.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works