[Printing-architecture] PDPCA Source Code Question

Paul Tykodi ptykodi at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 25 03:53:47 PDT 2008

Dear List,

I have recently been corresponding with someone who is participating in the ISO SC28 workgroup, which is tasked with defining image quality test standards for
monochrome laser printers.

The group is apparently considering methods for creating a test suite that consumers of its information could use to evaluate monochrome laser printer performance.

In terms of non-Windows OS based hosts, it seemed to me that the OpenPrinting PDPCA utility might be very helpful in support of their task when using a POSIX compliant host to send test files.

In looking through the OpenPrinting web site, I have been unable to locate the source code for PDPCA. Is the utility currently available?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

/Paul

--Paul Tykodi