[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OP SC Meeting - Mon/Tue 4/5 August 2008 TODAY/TOMORROW

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 08:20:28 PDT 2008

Hi Till,

Glen mispoke twice above - he is NOT available next week on
11 August, due to the simultaneous P2600 meeting in Camas, WA
(across river from Portland, OR).

So we would have to move out two weeks to 18 August (as Glen said
above).  I'm swamped until Friday 22 August.  I could attend on the 18th,
but I can't attend some other day this week or next week.

Norm cannot share the teleconference host code, which is paid for by
Sun.  You could choose an alternate teleconference host and number
- e.g., a Linux Foundation number?

OP Japan people and Norm - what is your availability, please?

Cheers,
- Ira

On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am OK with next week.
>
> We should post an agenda and a reminder this week. We also should introduce
> a backup number, for the case Norm cannot make it to the call. Perhaps I
> should get the host code too?
>
>   Till
>

> Ira McDonald wrote:
>>
>> Hi Till,
>>
>> I've been unable to reach Norm Jacobs (host of the conference line) today.
>>
>> We should try for next week - same time.
>>
>> ALL - Please reply if you are or are NOT available for next week.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> - Ira
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 12:57 PM, Till Kamppeter
>> <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Reminder of our next Open Printing Steering Committee teleconference.
>>>
>>> If you are not able to make it, please tell. We can move to August 11/12
>>> if
>>> needed.
>>>
>>> Anyone can join and *participate*, you are all welcome.
>>>
>>>   - Monday 4 August 2008, Evening
>>>     - US/Europe
>>>       4pm in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
>>>       5pm in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
>>>       6pm in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
>>>       7pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Daylight Time)
>>>
>>>   - Tuesday 5 August 2008, Morning
>>>     - Europe
>>>       1am in Berlin - CEST (Central European Summer Time)
>>>     - Japan
>>>       8am in Japan - JST (Japan Standard Time)
>>>
>>>   Toll Free (866) 839-8145
>>>   Int'l (865) 524-6352
>>>   ACCESS Code: 7548766
>>>

>>>  Till