[Printing-architecture] OP SC Minutes - 18 August 2008

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 14:03:04 PDT 2008

Ira McDonald wrote:
> Hi Till,
>
> Fixed and reposted at the same URI - my apologies.

Thank you.

> I copied the mentors from the Linux Foundation GSoC projects Wiki this morning
> - it ought to be fixed there as well.

This page was to advertise our project before the GSoC. It is not
reflected there how the projects got finally distributed between mentors
and students.

I will modify the page soon to show the results, or move the completed
projects with results to another page and leave the still open projects
there for next GSoC.