[Printing-architecture] Slides for GSoC report on the PWG Meeting in October

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 02:23:24 PDT 2008

Hi,

attached are the slides for the GSoC results presentation, as we talked
about on the last OP Steering Committee Meeting. For each of the 4
projects I have made one main slide and one slide with extra info. For
the printing dialog I have also added a screenshot (will most probably
get updated until the meeting).

Norm, can you finish the slides about the PAPI implementation? Thanks.