[Printing-architecture] Slides for GSoC report on the PWG Meetingin October

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Sep 19 07:56:24 PDT 2008

Thanks Till,

I will review the slides today and if I have any question I will send an
email.

Can you provide a slide or two on what OpenPrinting related content that
will be in the various releases of LSB and what time frame.  One thing I
believe that PWG would be interested in is the "how".  "How" did
OpenPrinting go from creating the spec to getting it in an LSB release.
Has the LSB expressed any needs or things that OpenPrinting needs to
address?

Since you are a major driving force in OpenPrinting today, can you
create a slide on what you see as the next things to address; what
specifications are needed, what application code development is needed,
what GSoC projects are needed for next year.

gwp
============

Ira,

Can you provide a few introductory / general overlview slides on who is
working on OpenPrinting and what is currently going on?

gwp

Toratani

Can you provide overview slides on what "has, is and will" be going on
with OpenPrinting Japan.  Personally, I am really interested in future
activities and who is still involved in OpenPrinting Japan.

gwp

=
=
=