[Printing-architecture] Slides for GSoC report on the PWG Meetingin October

henri henri at stmargarets.school.nz
Mon Sep 22 18:39:44 PDT 2008

Hi I work with Lucid Information and will be in Japan from the 21st of
October 2008.

I am currently planning to leave New Zealand on the 20th of September.
The ticket is still wait listed.
I would be interested in attending the presentation. This is primarily
due to my involvement with PrintingWorks.

More details on PrintingWorks is available from the following URL : http://www.lucidsystems.org/printingworks/

I am looking forward to meeting with you.