[Printing-architecture] Slides for GSoC report on the PWG Meetingin October

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Sun Sep 28 17:33:00 PDT 2008

Till Kamppeter <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> writes:

> The slides are attached, as OOo source and PDF. It started in 2006, on
> the Printing Summit in Atlanta, when we discussed about how printer
> manufacturers could supply Linux drivers. Shortly after the Summit I
> brought it in on the LSB workgroup meeting in Boston.

Some minor typo corrections,

  lsb-openprinting.odp

  slide 2: s/Vectoe/Vector/

  future-openprinting.odb

  slide 2: s/Uis/UIs/

Then a question.  Is the SANE API really slated for inclusion in
LSB-4.0?  I've seen only very minimal discussion on the lsb-discuss
list.

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2           FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS Corporation
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962