[Printing-architecture] Embedded printing

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Mon Oct 13 09:33:40 PDT 2008

Matt,

For embedded solutions, IJS (for Epson and others) or HPIJS (for HP
printers) is a suggestion.  It is small, MIT open-source driver; and,
print-vender drivers typically do not have floating point.   (Contact me
for a CD of Epson's version of the IJS.)

Epson also has a generic, platform independent, non-floating driver for
their desktop inkjet printer. (Contact me if you are interested.)

glen