[Printing-architecture] Associate printer

Matt Gessner magembcons at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 22:21:24 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have been scouring the web for details trying to figure out how to make
printing with HPIJS work.

I wish to print directly to hpijs w/o going through CUPS, since I'll be
doing this on an embedded system w/ a low power CPU.

I'm missing an important detail.  Can someone point me to an example that
shows how to tell HPIJS which printer I wish to use?  From the 0.35 hpijs
tar ball, I think I have enough information to do other things, but this
part is eluding me.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Gessner