[Printing-architecture] Next OP SC - Mon/Tue - 1/2 December 2008 - please join us

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:37:51 PST 2008

Ira, thanks for posting another reminder.

Agenda:

- Year end and marketing report: Anything missing? To be changed?
   See the report below. It will be used by the LF marketing to be put
   into the web site and also presented to the printer manufacturers \
   which are LF members to inform them what is going on.

- News:
    o Foomatic 4.0 shortly before release
    o Subhankar Sett will soon continue to work on a web app for admin of
      the OP Server
    o Funding needed for Lars Uebernickel to do Common Printing Dialog

- Any news from Japan? From somewhere else? I saw Norm reporting a bug
   on CUPS. He seems to be back!

Hope to hear you all in one and a half hours.

    Till