[Printing-architecture] [Translation] 12/5/2008 meeting minutues in OPWG/J

Olaf Meeuwissen olaf.meeuwissen at avasys.jp
Tue Dec 9 16:26:30 PST 2008

Osamu MIHARA <osamu.mihara at fujixerox.co.jp> writes:

> Here is the translation of the OPWG/J meeting minutes Dec. 2008.

Two remarks.

> ---------------------------------------
> 4. pdftoraster
> ---------------------------------------
> - gs 8.63 degrades in performance compare to previous versions.

Unless my Japanese went down the drain, gs8.63:以前のGSより速い means
"gs8.63: faster than previous GS".

> ---------------------------------------
> 6. The plan for next year activity
> ---------------------------------------
> - Scanner Handling
>   Currently SANE is not defined in LSB, application programs which
> requires SANE need link SANE library statically.  (Drivers and apps
> requires SANE is regarded as non-LSB compliant.)
>
>   We take action for the purpose make SANE incorporated in LSB, starting
> organization of issues.

I've started with an update of https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/SANE40

Hope this helps,
--
Olaf Meeuwissen, LPIC-2           FLOSS Engineer -- AVASYS Corporation
                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962