[Printing-architecture] [Desktop_architects] Collaboration Summit Meeting Space

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:06:50 PST 2009

Also a happy new year.

As the OpenPrinting working group has agreed on shifting the yearly
OpenPrinting Summit by half a year to have it on the LF Collab Summit I
want to organzie the first OpenPrinting Summit on this year's LF Collab
Summit.

Previous OpenPrinting Summits (2006 in Atlanta and Lexington, 2007 in
Montreal, see http://www.openprinting.org/, links at the lower right)
were attended by around 40 people and they were lasting 3 days. Usually
we had a plenary room and two breakout rooms. What we need at least is
one room for 40-50 people for at least 2, better all 3 days. It would be
great to have one or two breakout rooms for some hours in addition.

Is this possible?

    Till