[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: We have a room for all three days now! / Registration possible now!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:10:00 PST 2009

Hi,

I have good news concerning the OpenPrinting Summit. We have a room for
30-40 persons for all 3 days (April 8-10) now. So we will be able to do
a Summit as we did in the last years in fall, but this time we can have
joint meetings with other workgroups of the Linux Foundation and can
also invite individual persons who attend the Linux Foundation Summit
anyway.

I have also asked for 2 breakout rooms for two hours per day, but it
will take a week until I get the answer whether we will get them.

So now we are at the point to work out a preliminary agenda.

Registrations are also possible already. You register for the Linux
Foundation Collaboration Summit and mention "OpenPrinting Summit" under
"Why would you like to attend the summit?" and/or "OpenPrinting" under
"If yes, which workgroups?". The registration is here:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=details&did=2

There are no registration fees. Registrations get directly forwarded to me.