[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit Agenda

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 16:17:33 PST 2009

Hi,

we need to put together a preliminary agenda as soon as possible. At
least we will need a list of the most important topics, participants,
and presentations by the end of this week (Fri, Feb 13). This is needed
for the announcement of speaker lineup of the LF Collab Summit. See below.

As we are doing the OpenPrinting Summit over all the three days and as
we do more discussion than presentations, we will not need to fix the
hours for each of our sessions, but at least get together a list of
highlights for the OpenPrinting Summit, as for example the most
important participants.

Therefore we need anyone who has an important position in the printing
stack to tell us quickly whether he will attend, and also if he has
anything special to present and what.

See also the message cited below.

    Till