[Printing-architecture] Next OP SC - Mon/Tue 9/10 March 2009

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 11:25:16 PST 2009

Hi,

Till has conflicts for the first Monday in March.

Therefore, we will hold our next Open Printing Steering
Committee teleconference in the second week of March
(see below).

March OP SC Agenda will be:
- Open Printing Japan Report
  - project status and issues

- Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2009
  - final OP topics/mentors

- Open Printing Summit (OPS)
  - input from OP Japan members for OPS Agenda Planning
    teleconference on Tuesday 12 March 12pm UST EST

Next OP Steering Committee times:

  9/10 March - 8am JST Tuesday morning in Japan

  skip April - OPS teleconferences instead

  4/5 May - 8am JST Tuesday morning in Japan

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com