[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: Next OP SC telecon - Mon/Tue 9/10 March

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:00:35 PDT 2009

Hi,

the telecon starts in one hour.

Please also have a look on my posting about the application of the LF as
a mentoring organization in the GSoC 2009. We will talk about it.

*** Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday 8 March in the US ***
*** Daylight Saving Time starts on Sunday 29 March in Europe ***

The next Open Printing Steering Committee meeting will be on:

    - Monday 9 March 2009, Evening
       - US
         4pm in San Francisco - US PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
         5pm in Colorado - US MDT (Mountain Daylight Time)
         6pm in Chicago - US CDT (Central Daylight Time)
         7pm in New York - US EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)

     - Tuesday 10 March 2009, Morning
       - Europe
         12am in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)
       - Japan
         8am in Tokyo - JST (Japan Standard Time)

     * Main Number (InstantConference.com)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#

Main topics will be the organization of the OpenPrinting
Summit 2009 in San Francisco, Google Summer of Code,
and project status from Open Printing Japan.

The next OP Summit planning teleconference will be the
next day (Tuesday in the US and Europe).

Please call-in and join us.

Cheers,
- Ira and Till