[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Please register!!!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 02:43:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

up to now, only 9 (!) people have registered to attend the OpenPrinting
Summit. I assume that probably more people want to attend.

So if you want to participate, please register on

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=details&did=2

and do not forget to mention "OpenPrinting" in your registration.

If you have already registered but did not appear in the atendees list
on http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit yet or
if you even got an e-mail rejecting your request, please tell me and
Angela Brown (CCed) immediately to resolve the issue (did you mention
"OpenPrinting" in your registration?).

You can also register if you did not get a personal invitation from me.

If you are in doubt whether you really should participate, please have a
look at our agenda:

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/OpenPrinting_Summit_San_Francisco_2009

And note that once attending the OpenPrinting Summit you can also attend
any session of the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit:

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/collaboration-summit/agenda/

If you decide on participating by phone (OpenPrinting Summit sessions
only), please post here so that we know who will call in (and can wait
for you in the beginning of the appropriate sessions).