[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Registration / Participation by Phone / Presentations

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Wed Mar 25 14:59:37 PDT 2009

Till wrote:

> Please post here if you want to give a presentation.

We (me and Kate at m+mi works, Jan and Fabian at relevantive)
are working hard so I can give a cool presentation at the summit.

We are preparing a usability test of the common printing dialog
which will run the weekend before the summit. The preparation
of the test already triggered a redesign of the dialog, which
I will present. Then there is the test itself, where I hope
to show some video fragments of the test (sound amplification
would be good) and the no doubt valuable outcome of the test.

like last summits I will aim fir a presentation of half an hour,
but just like last summits, it will take more than an hour,
questions and all.

     --ps

             man + machine interface works