[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit2009: Reminder: Planning phone meeting in 24 hours

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Mar 31 10:34:18 PDT 2009

Ira
Hen-Tak Leung
Glen
George Liu
Shiyun Yie (HP)
Carter  (Lexmark)
Till
Hal (ICC group)

George
- LSB does not have summary session at the end of meeting.  They moved it Friday noon.  Each group has 3 to 5 mins to give summary.  Till will also include paragraphs monthly OpenPrinting report.

- CPD.  To incorporate GPD into GTK version using D-Bus.  Note GTK print dialog already uses D-Bus so we need to invite someone from GTK to attend the CPD session. Till will send email to GTK individuals to encourage them the attend.

- CPD as API discussion and Open Usability Design.

- We need more than 1/2 hour.
- 1/2 hour Print in App
- 1/2 hour peter = Open Usability Design
- 1/2 hour Lars  = Demo
- 1/2 hour API
- 1/2 hour open discussion/summary/action-item

Shorten the Thursday Color Management to just morning
The "Print part of Application" to 1/2 hour 1:00 - 1:30
Common Print Dialog now goes from 1:30 to 5:00 on Thursday.

- Provide Hal some idea for presentation material that the OpenPrinting group would like to understand more about.

Glen