[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit2009: Reminder: Planning phone meeting in 24 hours
glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Tue Mar 31 10:34:18 PDT 2009
Shiyun Yie (HP)
Hal (ICC group)
- LSB does not have summary session at the end of meeting. They moved it Friday noon. Each group has 3 to 5 mins to give summary. Till will also include paragraphs monthly OpenPrinting report.
- CPD. To incorporate GPD into GTK version using D-Bus. Note GTK print dialog already uses D-Bus so we need to invite someone from GTK to attend the CPD session. Till will send email to GTK individuals to encourage them the attend.
- CPD as API discussion and Open Usability Design.
- We need more than 1/2 hour.
- 1/2 hour Print in App
- 1/2 hour peter = Open Usability Design
- 1/2 hour Lars = Demo
- 1/2 hour API
- 1/2 hour open discussion/summary/action-item
Shorten the Thursday Color Management to just morning
The "Print part of Application" to 1/2 hour 1:00 - 1:30
Common Print Dialog now goes from 1:30 to 5:00 on Thursday.
- Provide Hal some idea for presentation material that the OpenPrinting group would like to understand more about.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: printing-architecture-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org
> [mailto:printing-architecture-bounces at lists.linux-foundation.org] On
> Behalf Of Ira McDonald
> Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:05 AM
> To: Till Kamppeter
> Cc: printing-architecture at lists.linux-foundation.org; Printing-japan;
> printing-summit at lists.linux-foundation.org
> Subject: Re: [Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting
> Summit2009: Reminder: Planning phone meeting in 24 hours
> Hi Till,
> We're WAITING for you.
> - Ira
> Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
> Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
> Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
> email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
> 579 Park Place Saline, MI 48176
> PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Till Kamppeter
> <till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > do not forget to call in for the forth planning teleconference for the
> > OpenPrinting Summit 2009 in 24 hours.
> > March 31: 9am San Francisco, noon New York, 6pm Berlin (4pm UTC)
> > Dial-in number: +1-218-936-7999
> > Access code: 491659#
> > We will talk about who will give presentations on the Summit and any
> > questions.
> > Till
> > _______________________________________________
> > Printing-summit mailing list
> > Printing-summit at lists.linux-foundation.org
> > https://lists.linux-foundation.org/mailman/listinfo/printing-summit
> Printing-architecture mailing list
> Printing-architecture at lists.linux-foundation.org
More information about the Printing-architecture