[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed on Thursday, April 9

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:12:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

on the planning phone meeting for the OpenPrinting Summit yesterday we
decided on giving more time to the Common Printing Dialog as we expect
more discussion there. Therefore we will talk about color management
only up to lunch and directly after lunch we will talk about printing
from applications for 45 minutes. The rest of the day will be dedicated
to the Common Printing Dialog. See

https://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/OpenPrinting/OpenPrinting_Summit_San_Francisco_2009

Please upload and link your slides.