[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changed on Thursday, April 9

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Wed Apr 1 10:07:47 PDT 2009

Till wrote,

> on the planning phone meeting for the OpenPrinting Summit yesterday we
> decided on giving more time to the Common Printing Dialog as we expect
> more discussion there.

ah, cool. thanks.

we did a first round of usability testing today. there were
some interesting and encouraging results.

we will do another round on saturday, with an updated dialog
design and looking at some other aspects.

> Please upload and link your slides.

as always, it is going to be a just-in-time affair, with videos and
all...

     --ps

             man + machine interface works