[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] OpenPrinting Summit 2009: Schedules changedon Thursday, April 9

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:37:17 PDT 2009

Hi Till,

Reversing the whole Thursday schedule (swapping morning and
afternoon topics) seems like a major change that is likely to lose
some Open Printing participation (by phone) on both topics.

I suggest we leave the major topics schedule alone.

Perhaps we could ask the Desktop Architects people to join us in
a dedicated teleconference on Common Print Dialog sometime in
the near future?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc