[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] Preview for CPD

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:29:49 PDT 2009

Hi,

I agree with Glen's suggestion - default images for preview
should ALWAYS be the fallback - for the limited-resource
embedded environment REAL preview images are NOT a
good idea.

I also agree with Mike (and Glen) that displaying the default
image WHILE generating the real preview image is a friendly
design approach.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc