[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] Preview for CPD

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 10:45:10 PDT 2009

I also agree with the use of a default image, once, while waiting for a
live preview and second, on systems not capable of generating previews
due to restricted resources, and also for the case that the client
application does not support live preview (for example it did not get
changed towards the printing dialog but Lars' stage-1-CPDAPI-patched GTK
or Qt is used).

    Till