[Printing-architecture] Common Dialogs for Printing

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Fri Apr 17 12:06:31 PDT 2009

The email I sent was to start a discussion; not a war.  But, I gather
from your replies; "that it is your way or no way".

Thus, I would like to stop this email thread and return to something
else. Please..................

Glen

P.s.

I sorry, I am a user.  I have been a user, architect and developer on
everything from embedded, handheld, mobile, desktop, office, and
production printing solutions including front-end and back-ends.

And Please..... two people in one usability test does not define a

glen

I sorry, I am a user.  I have been a user and developer on everything
from embedded, handheld, mobile, desktop, office, and production
printing.

Please..... two people in one usability test define a