[Printing-architecture] Congratulations!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:47:21 PDT 2009

Svilen, Per, Alexander, congratulations on your acceptance to the Common
Printing Dialog (CPD).

Lars Uebernickel will be your principal mentor and I will also help on
the mentoring. we will help and guide you through your work on your
project on the CPD. Peter Sikking, leader of the CPD UI design project
at OpenUsability will also help on questions about the UI (but not on
technical/programming questions).

All discussion happens either here on the
printing-architecture at lists.linux-foundation.org mailing list (everyone
subscribed?) or on the #openprinting IRC channel on
irc.linux-foundation.org.