[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] Print Dialog: PreviewProcessing: Only A Question

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 13:29:56 PDT 2009

In case of a page-oriented apps we could have for example the following

1. Page Size: Choices "Document Page Size(s)" (Default) and all page
sizes from the PPD.

2. Fit to Page: Selects behavior when for "Page Size" "Document Page
Size(s)" is NOT selected: "Shrink to fit" (Default), "Scale to fit",
"Crop to fit". This option gets grayed out if "Page Size" is set to
"Document Page Size(s)".

For non-page-oriented apps (brower, e-mail, ...) the "Document Page
Size(s)" in "Page Size" and the "Fit to Page" will either not be shown
or grayed out.

WDYT?

    Till