[Printing-architecture] [Printing-summit] blogging, part two...

Marcelo Ricardo Leitner marcelo.leitner at gmail.com
Wed May 6 18:28:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I couldn't read the entire post so far but I'd like to post my 2cc about the
picture at http://www.mmiworks.net/pics/blog8/008dialoglevel3L.png .

It seems weird to me click on a right-sided button and expect window changes
at the left, but at the same time I understand the post-event situation
(window expanded) looks perfectly as we change settings on left and see a
preview on the right side.

I'm thinking about those widgets which place a vertical bar on an extreme
side of the window, and expands when clicked. The movement itself would be a
bitter friendly, IMHO. I don't know if that is possible on all platforms
being planned, but... :)

What do you think?

Thanks,
Marcelo.