[Printing-architecture] pdftoopvp CUPS filter in PDF filter add-on for CUPS now!

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:43:15 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have added the new pdftoopvp CUPS filter to the PDF printing workflow
filter add-on for CUPS now. Please download the newest version here:

http://www.openprinting.org/download/printing/pdf-printing/pdf-filters.tar.gz

and try it with any not too old version of CUPS. Note that you also need
libpoppler 0.11.0 (or newer), libijs, libfreetype, libfontconfig, and
liblcms. You can use the libraries of your distribution, but you must
install the appropriate -dev or -devel packages with the header files.

I have also applied the updated add-on to the BZR repository of the CUPS
package for Debian. So the pdftoopvp filter will soon appear in the CUPS
packages of Debian unstable and Ubuntu Karmic.