[Printing-architecture] new cpd specs

Alexander Wauck alex.wauck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 06:56:52 PDT 2009

> I thought of another useful button for "pages to print" (Should be
> called "Content to Print") is printing the Clipboard.  Since this is the
> CPD, the clipboard is something app have in common.

Do Qt/GTK+ applications have their own clipboards (I'm thinking of OpenOffice in
particular), or do they use a common clipboard?  I don't think that
functionality belongs in the dialog itself unless applications have their own
clipboards.  If the common clipboard is all there is, then a clipboard manager
application (like Klipper) should provide this functionality.

Alex

--
Public keys:
http://dragonfly.mediaservices.gac.edu/alex/keys/