[Printing-architecture] new cpd specs

Petrie, Glen glen.petrie at eitc.epson.com
Thu Jul 9 07:09:17 PDT 2009

Alex,

The question is providing a button to allow it.  This is a COMMON print
dialog.  Therefore, the control should be there.  If an application does
not (can not) support it, then the application elects to deactivate the
button when the dialog is called.  In this specific example, the button
may be deactivated if there is no clipboard content.  In addition, why
should I have to go to another application (like Klipper) to print
content I have access to.

glen