[Printing-architecture] Updated PPD extensions

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 14:12:33 PDT 2009

Hi Till,

I meant that the content should be strongly typed as
a 'fax:' URI value - that guarantees normalization,
support for suffixes (post-dial numbers), etc.

Apparently that won't work.

A PPD string option can't contain a colon?  Really?
There are a lot of URI in IPP and IPP extension
attributes.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc