[Printing-architecture] [Won't work] Next US/Europe OP Teleconference - Tuesday 18 August 2009

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:58:11 PDT 2009

Hi Till,

Sorry - that time won't work either.

Next Tuesday 18 August is right in the middle of the
IDS WG session during the PWG face-to-face meeting:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/August_2009_Redmond.html

Possibly, MONDAY 17 August at the same time?

All - please reply with your opinions/schedules.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com