[Printing-architecture] Google Summer of Code 2009: The CUPS backend for Oyranos

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Wed Aug 19 03:34:41 PDT 2009

Till,

the second part was clearly offlist and contains some personal
informations not intented for the public.

Typical I do not mix private and public emails. A small question to me,
about what can be passed on list, would have prevented this situation.
While that happend now, I hope this will not slip through again!

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--
developing for colour management