[Printing-architecture] Japan/US/Europe quarterly OP Meeting day

TORATANI Yasumasa toratani.yasumasa at canon.co.jp
Mon Nov 9 02:09:16 PST 2009

Hi All,

This is Toratani from Tokyo.

As we scheduled before, we have a plan to have a Japan/US/Europe
quarterly OP Meeting on Nov. 30th in US/Europe (and Dec. 1st in Japan).

However, due to an internal event and meetings scheduled recent days,
I'm sorry but I won't be able to attend the meeting on that day.

Other person from Tokyo, for instance Mihara-san, might be able to
attend the meeting, though, we appreciate if telecon will be held one
week earlier or one week later of Nov. 30th.

Could you please consider to change?

TORATANI