[Printing-architecture] Colour

kate price kate at mmiworks.net
Mon Nov 9 03:14:42 PST 2009

I am working on the UI design of the CPD and  looking at the controls
and parameters for colour, both as presets/profiles and as more
detailed controls. Therefore, I'll need to get a good understanding of
how this all works.

Including:
the workflow from application to printer
colour profiles
color management; in applications, and printer colour management.
what happens where?
detailed user interaction: what controls need to be there?

Can someone point me in the right direction? Provide some useful
information or sources of information?

Thanks in anticipation,

Kate

     man + machine interface works