[Printing-architecture] Japan/US/Europe quarterly OP Meeting day

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 14:21:32 PST 2009

Hi Toratani-san,

The week later (Monday/Tuesday 7/8 December) is right before
the PWG Meeting in Austin, TX on 8-10 December - not a good
time for several people (including myself).

The week before (Monday/Tuesday 23/24 November) is fine with
me.  Can you and Mihara-san and others(?) attend then?

Till, Lars, George, Glen - can you folks attend a week early for
the quarterly Japan/US/Europe Open Printing teleconference?

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com