[Printing-architecture] OpenPrinting Summit 2010: April 14-16, 2010 in San Francisco, CA (on LF Summit)

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 11:14:16 PST 2009

Hi,

This OP Summit date works well with next April's
PWG/P2600 meetings:

27 April to 1 May 2010 - Mt. Laurel, NJ - host Okidata
27-29 April - IEEE-ISTO PWG (IPP, Power MIB, MFD Services)
30 April to 1 May - IEEE P2600 WG (Hardcopy Security Profiles)

Cheers,
- Ira

PS - I forwarded Till's Open Printing Summit note to
the PWG Announce list, for April calendar planning.

IETF Designated Expert for IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: blueroofmusic at gmail.com
winter:
 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176