[Printing-architecture] REMINDER: OpenPrinting US/Europe monthly call on Tuesday Jan 26

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:39:46 PST 2010

Hi,

tomorrow we will have our conference call (see dial-in data below).

Agenda:

- State of the Common Printing Dialog
- Possible topics for the next OpenPrinting Summit

Dial-in data:

     - Tuesday 26 January 2010, Daytime
       - US
         9am in San Francisco - US PST (Pacific Standard Time)
         10am in Colorado - US MST (Mountain Standard Time)
         11am in Chicago - US CST (Central Standard Time)
         12pm in New York - US EST (Eastern Standard Time)
       - Europe
         6pm in Berlin - CET (Central European Time)

     * Main Number (Till Kamppeter, LF, leader)
       International: +1-218-936-7999
       Access Code:   491659#